Construction Site Hoarding Suppliers Edinburgh
Significantly longer lasting compared to timber and plywood.
If you are looking for a supplier of the latest EKOply site hoarding in Edinburgh then you have come to the right website. Our innovative site hoarding is used for sealing off building sites, derelict buildings, construction sites and other areas under construction and is now available across Edinburgh.
Our EKOply recycled plastic plywood alternative construction site hoarding product range is one of the most innovative new building materials to hit Edinburgh and the UK market in recent years, it's also one of the most environmentally-friendly and economical.
Each EKOply site hoarding sheet is manufactured from 100% waste plastic which typically ends up being land-filled or incinerated. Each sheet is engineered to perform as an alternative to imported plywood, or to virgin plastic panels, yet in turn are fully recyclable at end-of-life.
Key benefits of EKOply site hoarding in Edinburgh
- Rigid sheet available in 12mm & 19mm, standard and anti-slip grey sheets with limited colours available on a make to order basis by pallet quantity
- It can be cut/screwed in the same way as traditional timber
- Significantly longer long lasting compared to timber and plywood
- Rot and weather proof
- Tough and durable
- No maintenance costs
- Chew resistant and non-toxic to animals.
- Graffiti proof
- Acid and chemical resistant, resisting most industrial chemicals